A robust and relevant Enterprise Architecture practice provides value to a company by defining an overarching set of guiding principles, standards and best practices. A successful EA practice must be business-outcome driven and provide actionable recommendations and plans, as well as guidance and vision to help move the business forward. White Bear has proven experience in developing and maturing best-in-class Enterprise Architecture and project governance practices.
- Establishing an Enterprise Architecture function, or providing guidance for maturing existing practices
- EA Governance – oversight and guidance on project alignment to strategic objectives and enterprise technology/architecture standards
- Mentor, coach and advise other architects and senior IT leaders on best practices related to architecture
- Capability-based mapping and planning
- Technology strategy, including the development of technology blueprints and roadmaps, technology lifecycle management and investigation of relevant emerging technologies
- Technology evaluation, selection and enablement