One of the largest and fastest growing protein biotherapeutics businesses in the world with more than 16,000 employees operating in more than 30 countries. Products are delivered to patients in more than 60 countries, offering the broadest range of quality plasma-derived and recombinant therapies for rare and serious diseases in the protein biotherapeutics industry.
- Provided leadership, expertise and guidance related to the evolution of the company’s Enterprise Architecture function. Led development and implementation of a modernized Charter, Capability-based Framework, Architecture Principles, and Federated Operating Model.
- Thought leader providing overall direction and guidance in the definition of the company’s current and future state architectures, including developing strategies, roadmaps, guiding principles, standards and best practices that align with business objectives.
- Consulted to IT and business leadership on key initiatives and emerging technologies.
- Mentor, coach and advise other architects and senior IT leaders on best practices related to architecture.
- Led the creation and enablement of a multi-cloud, hybrid Enterprise Cloud Strategy.
- Led a cross-functional team of IT and business stakeholders in the definition and implementation of a Robotic Process Automation Center of Excellence. Interim lead for the CoE.
- Built an Architecture Community of Practice to include Enterprise, Application, Solution, Infrastructure, Security and Manufacturing architects.
- Coordinated the development of a transformative capability-based IT Strategy.
- Led the development of an IT infrastructure and applications architecture and blueprints for a new, leading-edge biotech manufacturing facility.
- Led a number of key technology initiatives in support of the business including Industry 4.0 and IIoT, architecture oversight and design authority for next generation manufacturing network and security, and a comprehensive digital workspace program.