A digital transformation journey begins with identifying the key business needs, adopting processes and technologies that address those needs, and fostering an organizational culture that can rapidly adapt to technological disruption. These three elements (processes, technologies, people) combine to solve critical business problems and provide substantial value to the enterprise.
- Automation, including Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Architecting and renovating the Digital Core – the foundational platforms that underpin the business
- Application and technology rationalization
- Technology Risk Assessment
- Emerging/disruptive technology research and recommendations
- Technology strategy, including the development of technology blueprints and roadmaps, technology lifecycle management and investigation of relevant emerging technologies